Simchat Bat Supply List
1. Please completely feed the baby 30 minutes prior to the Simchat Bat Ceremony.
2. One (1) freshly washed receiving blanket
3. One (1) sturdy table, about the size of a bridge table, with a white tablecloth
4. A lamp or other adequate lighting
5. Two (2) high back chairs
6. Three (3) tallises (prayer shawls), one for the father, two for the grandfathers (optional)
7. Challah bread with bread knife and Challah cover
8. An unopened bottle of Sweet Kosher White Wine at room temperature
9. Wine opener
10. Kiddish cup or wine glass
11. Three (3) pacifers
12. Three (3) bottles of chilled water.
13. One (1) standard bed pillow
14. Yarmulkes (Skullcaps) for the men in the ceremony
15. Two (2) tableclothes
16. Two (2) or three (3) framed pictures of close family members (optional)
17. A small bouquet of flowers (optional)
18. Extra camera and film. Please assign photo responsibilities to someone
It would be my honor to attend your daughter’s Simchat Bat Ceremony.
Dr. Richard I. Roberts - Certifed Mohel