Brit Milah Supply List
1. Please have the baby COMPLETELY fed 30 minutes before the actual start time of the Bris Ceremony.
2. One freshly washed receiving blanket
3. Four (4) disposable diapers and a few diaper wipes
4. Two (2) tubes or containers of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly.
5. A bathroom size wastebasket with a plastic bag liner
6. A sturdy table, slightly larger than a bridge table
7. Tallises (prayer shawls) are optional
8. Challah bread with bread knife and Challah cover
9. An opened bottle of Manischewitz Concord Kosher Grape Wine.
10. Wine opener
11. Kiddish cup or wine glass
12. Yarmulkes (Skullcaps) for the men in the ceremony
13. One (1) bottle of breast milk or formula to be used during the ceremony (if needed)
14. Three (3) pacifiers (optional)
15. Box of 4" x 4" or 3”x 3” sterile gauze pads
16. Please have 5 bottles of chilled water and 5 large plastic cups available.
17. A bottle of Infant Acetaminophen (to be started 4 hours AFTER the Bris ceremony… if the baby is fussy). Please closely follow the appropriate dosing schedule as outlined on the box.
18. Two (2) tablecloths. One tablecloth will cover the bris table during the ceremony. The second tablecloth may be needed after the ceremony if the table will be used to serve food
19. Two (2) comfortable baby outfits
20. Two (2) or three (3) framed pictures of close family members (optional)
21. A small bouquet of flowers (optional)
22. Please have 8 packs of granulated sugar available.
It would be my honor to attend your son’s Brit Milah.
Dr. Richard I. Roberts - Certified Mohel