Brit Milah Supply List
1. Please completely feed the baby 30 minutes prior to the Brit.
2. One freshly washed receiving blanket
3. Four (4) disposable diapers and a few diaper wipes
4. Two (2) large fresh tubes of Bacitracin or Neosporin (NOT with pain relief medication)
5. A bathroom size wastebasket with a plastic bag liner
6. A sturdy table, slightly larger than a bridge table
7. Tallises (prayer shawls) are optional
8. Challah bread with bread knife and Challah cover
9. An opened bottle of non-carbonated Sweet Kosher Red Wine at room temperature
10. Wine opener
11. Kiddish cup or wine glass
12. Yarmulkes (Skullcaps) for the men in the ceremony
13. One (1) bottle of breast milk or formula to be used during the ceremony (if needed)
14. Three (3) pacifiers (optional)
15. EMLA Cream (Prescription only)
16. Box of 4" x 4" or 3”x 3” sterile gauze pads
17. Three (3) bottles of chilled water
18. A bottle of Infant Acetaminophen (to be started 4 hours AFTER the Bris ceremony… if the baby is fussy). Please closely follow the appropriate dosing schedule as outlined on the box.
19. Two (2) tableclothes
20. Two (2) comfortable baby outfits
21. Two (2) or three (3) framed pictures of close family members (optional)
22. A small bouquet of flowers (optional)
23. Extra camera with a new memory card. Please assign photo responsibilities to someone.
It would be my honor to attend your son’s Brit Milah.
Dr. Richard I. Roberts - Certifed Mohel